When a new potential consumer has been able to arrive at ours e-commerce, we will be able to say that the pick up process has given the awaited result. Now, it is the moment at which our Web must be of a suitable way so that the purchase process takes to end.
When creating a store online, surely we will have paid much retail attention to cause that our client, not only arrives there, but also feels motivated to buy in our website.
When we finalized this first step and the new client finally arrives at your e-commerce, you must have considered a series of aspects to provide:
- A easy and simple registry, that it does not tire the user. It is only necessary to request those data that are needed to manage the purchase suitably. The ideal would be to give the option him to make the purchase as guest, considering that if this is probably realised will be registered later.
- Within the usability of e-commerce, one is not due to send to the user to the cart whenever this it adds a product to his purchase. It seems something logical, but many stores online even do it e, indirectly, is being said to the client who can stop buying, which is counter-productive to increase the average basket, important data at the time of measuring the success of our Web.
Yes it is important that it is let know the user of visual form of the amount of products that has added. The process of continuous purchase until the moment in which the payment is realised, and this it is very important. The user who wants to acquire a product in your store online will want that the access to this purchase is simple.
Here we can see two different examples than they could be good options at the moment at which the buyer adds a new product to the basket. In the case of Pull&Bear, the option exists to identify itself or to register itself exactly next to the purchase basket where we can see the products that we want to acquire.
In the case of Ikea, an emergent window warns to us that we have added a new product at the same time as gives the possibility us of continuing the purchase registering to us, or from our account or a new profile, although also allows us to continue buying and to conduct this operation later.
- Product cards in which the description is understood of clear form.
- A navigation without too many distractions nor called to the action that can take to the user to leave the purchase process. This to Action de hosting-ehost would be a good example of Call, that offers the possibility of acceding to the purchase from the presentation of the product.
- A finder that facilitates the task of arriving at the product. A purchase process that takes to the client of home what clicks is looking for in less than 3. A very complex process of purchase is totally in opposition to the usability of e-commerce and can cause that the new client stops before finalizing the operation, the average would have to be between 4 – 6 steps.
It offers to your different clients methods so that they can pay the amount of the purchase: Paypal, different cards. The possibility is very important of providing attendance on the part of the equipment of attention to the client at the moment in which the payment is realised. Thus, if some client has any kind of problem, one will feel taken care of and be able to solve it to finalize the purchase process.